This is a simple, yet perfect way to serve duck.
It eats like steak and is also best when served pink.
- Portions of The Duck Farm breast fillets
- Braai marinade of choice
1. Using a sharp knife, score the skins of the duck breasts and season.
2. Cover duck breasts in braai marinade and leave in the refrigerator for 30min or overnight.
3. Prepare the braai for medium-high heat and set the grid about 30cm above heat.
4. Place the breasts onto the pre-heated grid, skin-side down, and continuously baste the breasts with the marinade while turning often. Braai to the desired doneness being careful not to overcook.
5. Remove breast from heat and let it rest 3 to 4 min before slicing.
6. Serve with your favourite side dish or salad.