A classic duck combination…
- 2 The Duck Farm duck legs
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped or minced
- 2 tablespoons of wholegrain mustard
- Splash of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of clear honey
1. Mix together all of the marinade ingredients.
2. Place the 2 duck legs into a deep baking tray, add 2 tablespoons of water and cover loosely with foil.
3. Place baking tray into oven heated to 200C and cook for 1 hour. ( This will create steam which will make the legs more succulent on cooking).
4. Remove foil and brush legs liberally with marinade. Return to oven and continue to cook uncovered for a further 15 min.
5. Serve immediately with dressed mixed salad or your favourite root vegetables or potatoes roasted in duck fat.