This meal beautifully combines the richness of duck, with the freshness of coriander and mint. Serve hot or cold.
- 1 Roasted The Duck Farm duck (See “How to roast duck“)
- 400g egg noodles
- 1 chinese roast duck
- 1 cup snow pea shoot sliced in half on the diagonal, blanched and refreshed
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 3 spring onions finely sliced on the diagonal
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 finely sliced red chilli
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook noodles according to manufacturers instructions.
- Refresh under cold water.
- Pull the skin and meat from the duck with your fingers, roughly shredding the skin.
- Place the noodles in a bowl, top with duck, mint and coriander and toss to combine.
- Drizzle over the dressing just before serving and top with spring onions.